The Port Wallis Players is our own home grown theatre group.
This group has been supporting Port Wallis for many years. Dinner Theatre has become a real signature fund raiser for our church and revenue from these performances is now a significant line of our yearly budget. This is only possible because of the hundreds of volunteer hours that the Port Wallis family willingly give. We want to encourage you to somehow get involved in this project.
PORT WALLIS PLAYERS 2018 Season
The Port Wallis Players are back at it for another season of fun and foolishness with their presentation of “A COW’s TALE”. Come and join us on one of the dates listed below for a great meal and a chuckle (or a groan).
SHOW TIMES: 7pm, doors open at 6:30pm
- Friday, February 2nd & Saturday, February 3rd
- Friday, February 9th & Saturday, February 10th
- Friday, March 2nd & Saturday, March 3rd
- Friday, March 16th & Saturday, March 17th
- Friday, March 23rd & Saturday, March 24th
For tickets, please call 902- 465-7846 || Cost: $35.00 / person
Enjoy a wonderful night of entertainment and a delicious meal!!