Holy Week (April 9th – 16th) is the week between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and during this time, there are many special events and services every day.
Sunday, April 9th Palm Sunday 9:15 and 10:30
Monday, April 10th Morning Prayer at 9:00 AM
Tuesday, April 11th &
Wednesday, April 12th Evening Prayer at 9:00 PM
Thursday, April 13th ~ Maundy Thursday
- Morning Prayer at 9:00 AM
- Pot Luck Supper at 6:00 PM
- Communion Service at 7:00 PM
Friday, April 14th ~ Good Friday
- Men’s Breakfast at 8:00 AM
- Morning Prayers at 9:00 AM
- East Dartmouth City Ecumenical Service at 1:30 PM in Woodlawn United Church
- Burial of Jesus Service at 7:00 PM in Port Wallis
Saturday, April 15th ~ Holy Saturday
- Easter Vigil at 7:00 PM in Port Wallis
Holy Saturday is marked by the Easter Vigil at 7:00 PM in Port Wallis. At this Service, we Re-Affirm our Faith, we Confirm new members into the Church, we baptize children and adults, and we celebrate that even in the midst of death we believe in the promises of Jesus. This service is sometimes referred to as the Service of Indefatigable Hope
Easter Sunday April 16th – we celebrate Communion with our Risen Saviour at both 9:15 and 10:30 AM. This is the holiest of all days in the Christian Calendar.
Is the week between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday and during this time, there are many special events and services each day.