The Port Wallis Players is our own home grown theatre group.
This group has been supporting Port Wallis for many years. Dinner Theatre has become a real signature fund raiser for our church and revenue from these performances is now a significant line of our yearly budget. This is only possible because of the hundreds of volunteer hours that the Port Wallis family willingly give. We want to encourage you to somehow get involved in this project. We re awlays looking for cooks, bakers, grocery buyers, servers, kitchen staff and more… call the office
PORT WALLIS PLAYERS 2019 Season
The Port Wallis Players are back at it for another season of fun and foolishness with their presentation of “On a Wing and A Prayer”. Come and join us on one of the dates listed below for a great meal and a chuckle (or a groan). Call 902-435-3644 for
tickets. Cost: $35.00 each.
“On a Wing and A Prayer“
Come along for this hair raising adventure on Loonie Air where hijinx and mayhem ensue. Enjoy a great meal, some music and laughs with your family and friends.
2019 DATES – Click the date below to buy your tickets online (*This is NEW for 2019* )
- Friday February 1st (Sold Out)
- Saturday February 2nd
- February 8th and 9th (Being held at Woodlawn United Church, buy tickets through them – http://www.woodlawnunited.ca/)
- Friday February 22nd
- Saturday February 23rd
- Friday March 8th
- Saturday March 9th
- Friday April 5th
- Saturday April 6th
REFUND AND TICKET POLICY
- Tickets can be purchased online by credit card using secure payment transaction, or by calling the office to pay by cash.
- ALL tickets must be paid for by 2 weeks prior to the dinner theatre date, or they will be released back as available tickets.
- Sorry, no refunds are available as this is a fundraiser, we do thank you for your support.
- If you are unable to attend the night of you ticket, you may transfer your ticket to another person and contact the office with the new name(s). Any financial aspects of transferring a ticket(s) will be the responsibility of the ticket buyer and the person who you are making the transfer with.
- Please note this is a commercial kitchen staffed with trained volunteers, but we cannot guarantee 100% that there will be no cross contamination of allergens. You can let us know of any allergies at the time of ticket purchase and we will do our best to accommodate your food allergies.
Click here to purchase your dinner theatre tickets online.