The Port Wallis Players is our own home grown theatre group.
This group has been supporting Port Wallis for many years. Dinner Theatre has become a real signature fund raiser for our church and revenue from these performances is now a significant line of our yearly budget.
PORT WALLIS PLAYERS 2020 Season is kicking off!
The Port Wallis Players are back at it for another season of fun and foolishness with their presentation of “Aunt Hilda’s Revenge”, a comedy murder mystery written by Neil McEwen.
Come and join us on one of the 2020 dates listed below for a great meal and a chuckle (or a groan).
February 7, 8 (NEW DATE ADDED FEB 7th!)
February 28, 29
March 6, 7
March 13, 14
April 3, 4
Cost: $35.00 each. Call 902-435-3644 for tickets
REFUND AND TICKET POLICY
- Tickets can be purchased online by credit card using secure payment transaction, or by calling the office to pay by cash.
- ALL tickets must be paid for by 2 weeks prior to the dinner theatre date, or they will be released back as available tickets.
- Sorry, no refunds are available as this is a fundraiser, we do thank you for your support.
- Seating is done by first come, first seated closest to the front. But all seats have a great view!
- If you are unable to attend the night of you ticket, you may transfer your ticket to another person and contact the office with the new name(s). Any financial aspects of transferring a ticket(s) will be the responsibility of the ticket buyer and the person who you are making the transfer with.
- Please note this is a commercial kitchen staffed with trained volunteers, but we cannot guarantee 100% that there will be no cross contamination of allergens. You can let us know of any allergies at the time of ticket purchase and we will do our best to accommodate your food allergies.
This event is only possible because of the hundreds of volunteer hours that the Port Wallis family willingly give. We want to encourage you to somehow get involved in this project. We are always looking for cooks, bakers, grocery buyers, servers, kitchen staff and more… call the office.